Hello, everyone! Our Leipzig adventure goes on! We’re done with Dota, and so CS takes its place as our guys have just arrived! And that means media time, guys! Where are we going? Do tell us! We’re heading to McDuck to eat a couple of McDonaldses. Maybe more than a couple. McDonaldses? This is not an ad! We arrived around 2 hours ago. We only just settled in and instantly went to McDonald’s. We haven’t even slept yet. What are your plans for this tournament? Do you know the schedule already? Well, today’s our media day. We’re gonna spend the entire day just walking around because we have no practice room. You don’t? Temporarily, or not at all? We don’t have it for now. We’re not gonna have it today, for sure. Tomorrow’s the tournament itself, and when we’ll get the practice room once the games begin. And for now, we’re gonna just… Do media and walk around the city. Cybertourism! Everything a pro player should be doing, right? We wanted to go for a scooter ride and the whole parking was completely empty, so no scooters for us. If we had this in our Kazakhstan then maybe I’d actually go to McDonald’s. It’s speeding up, too! If you had that in Kazakhstan you wouldn’t be playing CS now!
It’s speeding up, too! If you had that in Kazakhstan you wouldn’t be playing CS now! Nah, I’d play CS anyways. Alright, till 1 win. Best of 1. Hold up! Alright, I won. C’mon! Nah, I already won. How was your flight? Well, it wasn’t the best. We were flying… – Way too early. – Yeah, way too early. Our plane departed at 6 AM. And we got here at 3:30 PM. Yup, around 3:30. We haven’t even slept yet! Well, we had a one-hour nap, but then… The flight wasn’t that great. Maybe the plane itself was good, but does it matter if your flight is at 6 AM? Those nuggets are for Dauren! Aww, so sweet of you to care for him. Nah, it’s just that I can’t eat that much. Not just our CS team is here – our boss is here, too! He arrived just in time to catch that final Dota match. And he had the chat with the guys, right? Yup, we had quite a discussion of the strategy for the upcoming months. But so far there are no comments, no reveals? We’ll reveal it when the time comes. It’s too early now. Alright, Solo is taking a 3-day break to think things through with the team. And what happens after this short break – we’ll reveal to you. But overall, it’s… We’ll have you know as soon as possible.
But overall, it’s… We’ll have you know as soon as possible. Yes, yes! You’ll be the first to know. And for now, our team has just arrived. DreamHack goes on – the games start tomorrow, and for now, we’re gonna have a field day with the media. The guys are getting ready. Sanji here is meditating – Coca Cola assists him in it. It’s not an ad, either! It’s not an ad, it’s a soda. It’s a soda!
It’s not an ad, it’s a soda. It’s a soda, exactly.
It’s not an ad, it’s a soda. It’s a soda, exactly. At that moment, I made a video where I didn’t cover the basic stuff like nade throws, but a deeper, more detailed analysis of how a player behaves while covering a specific position. And it blew up – 130k views! We’re holding a conference about clickbait videos with our colleagues. Aleksey is sharing his expertise. What’s the next tutorial you’re working on? Tutorial on… how to find Pit. Misha, where’s my T-shirt? Here. Because mine is without the sponsors. Without Parimatch! Yeah, you’re not working towards your set media hours! McGregor’s gonna beat me up. Let’s make the most clickbait video on YouTube. Sanji makes pilau. I see. Does Sanji know how to cook pilau? Sanji… cooks pilau! Do you know Smile? The caster, Sergey Revin. He knows how to cook pilau! – Well, he may know how to cook pilau, but he’s missing that Uzbek touch.
– I agree! Even if I just throw rice and meat in a bowl, it’s gonna be an Uzbek pilau, but him… Check out this beautiful man! Guten tag, y’all. Slept well? You were sleeping right now, right? Yeah, I was. Not enough, but it’s fine. – But you’ll manage, right?
– And thanks for that! I see. Your matches begin early tomorrow, don’t they? Well, not early. I think they’re at 1 PM, or 12… At 11 AM! Well, not that much difference. – It’s alright?
– Yeah. Our schedule was good – we were getting up at 9-10, so it’s gonna be fine. Top-notch! As far as I’m aware, the practice room isn’t available today, right? We’re not gonna have them. Not at all? Yeah. DreamHack Open usually has practice rooms behind the stage – and they’re just used for warmups. Well, it’s not a big deal. We practiced a lot and are feeling confident, so… We don’t need practice rooms for now. Well, you’re all really energetic… Right? … well, except for Jame, of course. Hello, everyone… I have watched that infamous match against Liquid. I randomly stumbled upon it, grabbed snacks, and started watching. Yeah, you even posted Instagram masks. Yup, this match caused me a lot of stress. I wanted to go to sleep early, but couldn’t, and just couldn’t fall asleep! Well, nobody could sleep that night! I spent all these 20 minutes without my hands leaving my head and with only thought: what the hell is going on? I only held my head for about 40 seconds. – Yeah, around the end.
– When it all ended. Yeah. In case you were wondering if our CS roster follows our Dota roster. And I’m sure Dota team will follow CS team’s matches, as well! It’s really nice. Yup. Are you in the mood for a short walk around Leipzig? – Yeah. – In the evening. – We’ve got nothing else to do here, anyway. Jame promised me to play charades and Chapaev, but now he wants to go for a walk instead. I will never understand this captain. Are you recording that I’m watching Dota even now? So our CS team has arrived, but Dota content is not over yet. We’re watching Liquid vs NaVi match with qikert. Aleksey is commenting it for me! He saw Sniper! It’s the first time I see Sniper. A surprise! The worst thing is that I don’t understand a thing when teamfights happen. I just see people dying and buy-backing. I can’t focus on something, I don’t understand who’s fighting who. Use your intuition! I just know Shaker. So I’m following him the entire time. I just couldn’t understand… I mean, I realize that everyone’s under stress, but I see Resolut1on moving forward, – And the team stands back.
– And four people are just… And we’re just… We’re just sitting there and realizing how the comms must have been: “We have to go push T4”, and everyone’s like: “What? What?”, and only Resolut1on got it in pushed forward. He got taken down, only then everyone realized they have to push T4. They frantically tried to close out the game, but… not so fast. Willow had MKB, too. You’re gonna repeat that all over again in your interview now. Really? Yes! – Guys, maybe we should talk about Counter-Strike? – We’re gonna have tons of Dota content on our channel, and then there’s gonna be AdreN, too!
– Guys, maybe we should talk about Counter-Strike? – We’re gonna have tons of Dota content on our channel, and then there’s gonna be AdreN, too! Well, finally! The entire roster has gathered for a walk around the city! The last time this happened was… I don’t even remember! It’s amazing! The whole team is going for a walk together! Evocative feelings! AdreN, what do you want to visit? I wanna visit the famous shoe stores! I see! [Famous, you say?] That all of our Virtus.pro staff were singing so much praise about. Yeah, and me too! And you, too! You’ve all said that it’s an unreal great shoes with unreal low prices. But I doubt it’ll be good at all. Dauren is being pessimistic. Nah, it’s just that there are no good stores…
Dauren is being pessimistic. Nah, it’s just that there are no good stores… In Leipzig! No. Not in Leipzig, but with good shoes and low prices. Sounds like bs to me! But we, the lowly mortals, managed to snatch away a few deals – great quality, good prices, we’re all satisfied. And what about me? Am I a witcher?
But we, the lowly mortals, managed to snatch away a few deals – great quality, good prices, we’re all satisfied. And what about me? Am I a witcher? You’re a witcher, of course! You’ve got the Yeezys. Did he wear them, too? Let’s go! Buy a fare! A fare? Have you got a ticket? Y’know… I got a lifetime pass… Oh, is that because of the Yeezys again? No. Why, then? You didn’t think this through yet? Ah, because of the Major? No, because I do have a pass. Buy your fares! [Come on, try it!]
Buy your fares! [Come on, try it!] I’m an MP! I get to ride free! And you? What excuse have you got? What do I need it for? Here’s my ticket! We have arrived to Leipzig center. Exploration time! But I explored everything this week already. Do we have to go back? Yes! Alga, alga, alga! Are you recording? Yep. Alright, I wanted to say something – I wanted to share… Go ahead. Is that all? Yes. I see. Hey, it’s the bald dude from Brazzers! Vote for the bald guy! Yeah, and he’s gonna… Alright, Dauren, listen. Alright, just tell me what’s do we have here in Leipzig, Germany. Leipzig has… well, we’ve been to Footlocker already. There’s also an amazing Indian restaurant – because there’s a lot of Indians living there. And also a great Kebab – because there’s a lot of Arabs, too! Well, is there something… German?
And also a great Kebab – because there’s a lot of Arabs, too! Well, is there something… German? German? We saw one place, and also we caught a glimpse of a Christmas fair that had some great food. But! We’re not going there! Great. We’re going to the Indians. We’re going to the Indians, probably. Wait, hold on! We’re going to the German restaurant, actually! It’s called Brauhaus, and it has… Brohouse? Alright, Brohouse, if you want! Otherworldly beauty! Sanji is taking photos! Reminds me of Krakow. Yeah, actually. Looks really like Krakow! It would be great if everything goes exactly as it did in Krakow – if you know what I mean. Yeah, I get it. I ate something… exotic… With gorgonzola. And that marks the ending of our dinner, and we’re off to return to our business. See you tomorrow, in games! Today’s the gameday! But to see the matches, we have to take the tram first on our way to the arena. But you don’t have to! Our friends from Parimatch have developed an amazing app for iOS and Android. That you can use not just to place bets, but to follow schedules and watch events live! Follow the pinned link and download it! There we are – at the venue! Making our way through countless pavilions, we’re heading to our team! The Dota series is still going on, there are exhibitions, tons of other games – as usual, DreamHack is enormous! But… we still haven’t found our team. There we have our boys! I finally found them. They’re currently warming up before their first match in DreamHack Open. Hello! How are you, guys? How’s the early start? Good for a first day!
How are you, guys? How’s the early start? How are you, guys? How’s the early start? Everything’s great. Everyone’s well-rested. Great! Our first match on DreamHack Open commences in just a few minutes! Here’s the boss! Before that, Sergey was watching our Dota guys play in our studio, but now he’s at the venue! How are you liking the scale? Incredible! The venue is huge, the atmosphere is great, and the viewers are pouring in! I like to see so many people wearing our jerseys! Yup. Let’s root for the boys! The guys are hungry for victories – I could see that chatting with them yesterday. I think this event’ll bring good results. Yeah! The guys are still getting there – the match is early, so everyone’s just only getting there via all the public transportation. Seems like BIG has huge support here – after all, they’re playing on their home turf, so it’s obvious they have a lot of fans here. But we, too, have our fans here. There are fewer of them but they’re still here. Maybe the audience’s support helps the teams focus and play better, but it’s not the main factor. So far we’re not doing that great, but here’s hope that we’re gonna fix that. Here we have Virtus.pro fans! Even in Leipzig, they’re here to support their team! Guys, do tell – how is it? It’s fine! Well, I’m more of a Dota fan, but since CS:GO was so close, why not support them, too? – You came from St. Petersburg to root for the guys?
– Yes, and he’s from Warsaw. I see. One team got out, and you’re in for the other, right? Well, we have a plan, and we have to follow it! Root for VP, whatever happens! Yeah, so we don’t come here for nothing! Thank you, guys, for staying with us! Always! – Hello!
– Hello. You have a VP jersey. What does this tell us? That I’m a VP fan. Where are you from? Moscow. You came here from Moscow to root for CS? For Virtus.pro! Damn! I have followed the guys since they were on Avangar. I befriended some of the guys after EPICENTER and BLAST! series. I follow some of them on social media. And, since my birthday is soon, I decided to treat myself to a trip here! Who’s your favorite player on the team? Who do you talk to the most? I talk to buster the most, but I can’t say I have a favorite. I like them all – and the coach, too! What do you think – will we take this DreamHack? I sure hope so. Well, it’s that important of a tournament. It’s more of a warmup for the year. Katowice, the London series are more important – they’re gonna have tier-1 teams. And the Major. – But we’re still rooting for them here!
– Absolutely. Well, Dauren’s tilt cup isn’t even half-full now. Everything’s okay? We can work with this! Everything’s okay. We’re gonna walk through our mistakes today, and come back tomorrow with a new rhythm, new energy. All we need now is a good meal. We’re gonna eat now – and back to work! Guys, stay tuned for more news about our team! Subscribe, like, and follow – the guys are doing their best. They’re doing good job.