– Bengi: Oh my god, we won!
– Poohmandu: It’s over! – Faker: How was that so easy? – Kkoma: Wait, but they’d have two tanks. Isn’t Shen more of a threat to us? – Huni (Seonghoon): But for our last pick,
we can get Gangplank, a damage dealer,
our comp will be better. – Kkoma: If they take Shen? – Seonghoon, if they do take Shen, you have to show us your Gangplank. – Huni: Okay. – Huni: Sejuani no Flash. We got her. – Faker: Yeah, let’s look at the next game. – Wolf: Let’s ready ourselves for the next game. We were going to ban Shen every game. But because of Gangplank, we didn’t.
So you really had to perform well this game. If Shen had his ult,
Blank shouldn’t have engaged bottom either. But all of that happened. All because of you. Let’s just ban Shen, okay? But it comes down to your skills, not picks. If it turns out like that again let’s just ban him. It’s a bit of a shame but let’s ban Shen. Everything stopped because of that. I won’t go into this anymore. – Kkoma: Seonghoon, stay confident. – Kkoma: Let’s make it to the Finals, yeah?
– Huni: Yes. – Blank: If we get pulled in, it might not be good. – Kkoma: During that fight at mid,
you didn’t have to use your ult, Seonghoon. – Huni: Yeah. Doesn’t matter what’s going on in the other lanes.
I think you’re seriously underperforming. For you, Seonghoon, there is a big difference between
not needing to be nervous and not concentrating. That’s something you need to overcome. Even if other lanes are falling behind,
still don’t try to make a play. We’re giving you a champ that scales
or just straight up good picks. – Kkoma: Step back a little.
Don’t try to make a play, I beg you. – Faker: If it’s questionable, just don’t. You don’t have to prove yourself today.
If you have to prove yourself, save it for the Final. You’re dragging Blank down with you if you perform poorly. Just keep that in mind. Good fights happen at the top lane anyways,
so just concentrate on laning. You don’t need to think about anything else. If it weren’t for that mistake,
we would’ve won, right? – Everyone: Yeah. That’s the real bummer. We’re not going to have control of any lane. Just play your best, have no regrets,
because this will be your last game. We lost a game where we had the lead. We’ve already shown all our cards. So since our lanes will be 50/50,
it’d be best if you guys made less mistakes. – Bang: Vayne was totally a bad pick. – Kkoma: So what he means is,
if we didn’t have that huge mistake… – Faker: But we keep making those mistakes,
so it’s hard to play against those types of picks. – Bang: When he had Rageblade and boots,
I should have been ahead with Statikk Shiv. – Faker: You’re right on that,
but we keep throwing. – Kkoma: Hey, bottom. You guys need to help the team
and carry yourselves at the very least. – Kkoma: Let’s make up for Quarterfinals, okay?
– Bang & Wolf: Okay. – Wolf: I think we’ll be able to carry this game. – Kkoma: Okay, you don’t have to carry. Or yeah, carry this game. Play well guys. I’ll be preparing our picks and bans for Game 5. – Faker: Let’s all focus.
– Everyone: Fighting! Jarvan, Soraka no Flash. Soraka no Flash. I’ll initiate. Follow up. Go Baron. – Peanut: Nice job, Kog’maw. Twitch no Flash. – Faker: Nice. – Wolf: We killed him. Let’s back off and go for dragon. We can initiate. – Bang: Let’s fight. – Faker: Huni, that was a great engage.
– Peanut: Really well done. Great job, Huni. Wow, really… – Bang: Ah, we won. – Faker: Ah, I’m hungry. I’m sorry. I’m trash. I’m trash.